CODE: 'SAVE-100' $100 off $2,000+ orders for 24hours Only | FREE SHIPPING
FREE Shipping unless otherwise stated.
No Tax except in Georgia
The maximum Support Package Includes (no substitutions) Easy-Adjust Seat Depth, Swing-Away Front for Shadow Tray, Adjustable/Removable Actuator Handle, Shadow Tray, Large Contoured Chest Pad, Secure Foot Straps, Hip Supports, Independent Knee Pads for Swing-Away, Removable Back, Positioning Belt, Accessories Mounting Bracket, Chest Strap or Chest Vest with High Mount Vest Bracket, Lateral Supports, Head Support, Tray, Multi-Adjustable Foot Plates, Planar Seat, Front Wheels/Casters, 5" Rear Locking Casters.
With clinical and consumer feedback as the foundation, Altimate Medical's dedicated designers redesigned and engineered the EasyStand Evolv Medium standing frame. With a focus on positioning, modularity, and accessibility, the Evolv sit to stand medium stander is the next generation of sit to stand technology.
Easy configurable enables you to choose the most suitable stand for your specific requirements. With more options than ever, you can find the right standing frame for you.
With the EasyStand Evolv Medium, users can stand up to 200 lbs (90 kg) and grow from 4'0" to 5'6" (122-168 cm).
Evolv Medium stands in place of EasyStand 5000 Youth.
Standing frames from EasyStand Evolv are designed to provide the highest level of comfort and support. In order to allow all positioning accessories to function seamlessly, pivot points are strategically placed to match the body's pivot points. Contractures of the hips and knees can be accommodated with Evolv Standing frames by adjusting the knee pads and foot plates.
INCLUSION OF MODULARITY
Unlike other stands, the EasyStand Evolv allows a variety of options and configurations to be added at any time, such as the Shadow Support Tray.
Users who transfer with a patient lift can use the Evolv's center frame and open rear legs. Additionally, the wide seat and open base make independent transfers easier. In addition, patient lift transfers are quick and easy.
The EasyStand Evolv allows the user to be standing in three easy steps (transfer, adjust, and pump up). A more complex stander requires the user to perform nine steps before standing due to straps instead of a direct lift. A convenient power-up option is also available.
Soft black Dartex upholstery covers the EasyStand Evolv. With multi-direction stretch in the kneepad and seat, your body is able to move more naturally. Standing on the seat is comfortable and precise due to its contoured design.
Like all EasyStand products, the Evolv is low maintenance. There are no gears or straps to worry about. The hydraulic pump has proven reliability. The Evolv is easy to use and easy to assemble. Plus, it is backed by a solid warranty
BASIC EVOLVE MEDIUM STANDING FRAME INCLUDES:
You can select from a wide variety of options and accessories to meet your specific needs.
|Height Range:||4'0" - 5'6"|
|Seat Depth Range (from seat pivot):||14" - 19"|
|Seat to Footplate Range (from seat pivot):||11" - 18"|
|Knee Width (center to center):||9"|
|Kneepad Depth Range (from seat pivot):||3.5" - 5.75"|
|Seat Dimensions:||16"W x 17.5"L|
|Standard Tray Size:||21" x 24"|
|Tray/Chest Pad Depth Range (from seat pivot):||0" - 10.5"|
|Standard Tray Height Range (from seat pivot):||15.5" - 30.5"|
|Footprint (at widest points):||26.5" x 33.5"|
|Weight of Basic Unit:||101lbs|
|Standard Upholstery Color:||Black|
|Locking Caster Diameter:||5"|
|Footplates-Plantar:||10° in 3° increments|
|Footplates-Dorsi:||10° in 3° increments|
|Footplates-Toe-out:||15° in 3° increments|
|Box 1 Shipping Dimensions:||(30"x32"x17")|
|Box 1 Shipping Weight:||80lbs|
|Box 2 Shipping Dimensions:||(24"x24"x30")|
|Box 2 Shipping Weight:||80lbs|
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON OPTIONS SELECTED ON THE EVOLV STANDING FRAME?
Most common options selected include a backrest, foot straps, and the Shadow Tray option.
DO CASTERS COME STANDARD WITH THE EASYSTAND EVOLV?
Yes. 2 locking casters come standard with the Evolv.
WHO FITS IN THE EASYSTAND EVOLV MEDIUM?
The EasyStand Evolv Medium fits people from approximately 4'0"-5'6" and up to 200 lbs. See the specifications for more information.
CAN A PERSON TRANSFER INTO THE EASYSTAND EVOLV WITH A HOYER-TYPE PATIENT LIFT?
Yes, the EasyStand Evolv works well with various types of patient lifts, including a Hoyer-type lift. The open frame allows a lift to be positioned under the back legs of the frame. The Swing away Front options also assist in this type of transfer.
• All orders for units, parts, and accessories are FOB Morton, Minnesota.
• Estimated shipping time is 10-15 working days for units and 24-48 hours for parts. When ordering, check with AMI for current shipping status
(new products may have a longer lead time).
• All shipping charges will be invoiced with the product and must be paid in full by the supplier.
• Inspect the shipment and note any damage on the delivery freight bill. Have the driver sign to acknowledge the damage. When the damage is
not obvious, call the carrier and Altimate Medical within 5 days.
• Residential deliveries will result in higher shipping costs and/or shipping surcharges.
• AMI does not assume responsibility for loss or damage in transit. The carrier accepts liability on receipt of the shipments.
• All returns must be made within 60 days of receipt of product. Due to the nature and size of AMI’s products, if the unit is returned in the original
packaging and in good condition the original invoiced price, less a 20% restocking fee and shipping charges will be credited to the suppliers
account. If the unit is damaged upon return, AMI has the right to exceed the 20% restocking fee.
• All products must be returned in new or like-new condition (determined at AMI’s discretion) and with shipping prepaid.
• All returns must be accompanied by an AMI Return Authorization Number (RA#). To obtain an RA#, simply call our Customer Service
Department at 1.800.342.8968.
• RA#’s expire 60 days from date of issue.
• Credit issued for serial numbered products will be based on the original invoice price less applicable discounts and re-stocking fees. The serial
number label must be un-tampered and legible.
• Credit will not be issued on non-inventory parts.
• If the return is the result of an AMI error, call and we will issue a call tag for the goods to be returned for a full refund, including shipping.
FINAL ASSEMBLY, TRAINING, SERVICING AND WARRANTY FOR AMI PRODUCTS
• AMI suppliers are responsible for the final assembly of AMI products. An owner’s manual will be provided with each product, including the
proper instructions for assembly, adjustment, and operation of the product.
• AMI suppliers are responsible for keeping records of product distribution for a minimum of 10 years from the original invoice date.
• AMI suppliers are responsible for ensuring their service personnel are properly trained to assemble, adjust, operate and service AMI products.
• AMI suppliers are responsible for training the end consumer on the safe and proper use of the product and for keeping records that this training
• AMI suppliers shall ensure that the product owner’s manual is given to the end consumer.
• AMI suppliers are responsible for the servicing of AMI products. AMI will provide proper replacement parts as requested. Refer to the warranty
section of the owner’s manual for the warranty terms. If the product is not under warranty, you will be charged for the replacement parts and
• Unauthorized modifications made to AMI products will void the product warranty.
• AMI suppliers are responsible for keeping records of service activity that is performed on the product. These records shall include the name of
the product, serial number, date and nature of the service, who performed the service, and any other information as applicable.
Complaints, Medical Incident Reporting and Recalls
• AMI suppliers are responsible for informing AMI’s Customer Service of any product complaints they receive regarding an AMI product.
• AMI suppliers are responsible for notifying AMI’s Customer Service immediately of any medical incident or potential medical incident involving an
• AMI suppliers shall provide AMI with any applicable information for any product (provided by AMI) that is subject to a recall. Suppliers shall also
assist AMI in performing recall activities for their customer
Cancellations & Refunds: Home Power Direct has one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 1-678-909-1527 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know my order is confirmed?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
When will my card be charged?
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
If you have questions regarding anything below, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-678-909-1527
Cancellations & Refunds: Cancel your order any time before it ships completely free of charge (exceptions apply such as custom orders, see below).
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-678-909-1527
Cancellations (Before Order Ships)
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund you in full before your order leaves the warehouse. Reach agents during business hours at 1-678-909-1527, or email email@example.com any time.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
In the event, you have made a custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order.
These units, are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds and Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns and exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order our products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Home Power Direct's control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Warranties vary depending upon the manufacturer - see individual product pages for details. Warranty damages occur over time and from use. If an item was damaged upon arrival, and not reported within 30 days, that is not a warranty claim.
Our team of agents are here to assist you and resolve any issues. We have purposefully made our policies as fair as possible, and we believe they are the top in the industry. We are on your team. We are immediately responsive, and will do all that we can to help you out and provide the best resolution.
If you have not received a product, or have an issue with a product that you did receive,please contact us, and we will help you resolve your issue. Please do not file chargebacks for issues that we can resolve together. Thank you for shopping with us!
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-678-909-1527