ELECTRIC COMMERCIAL EV CHARGER CSE1 ON PEDESTAL, LEVEL-2 ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER
CSE1 Commercial EV Charging station supplies up to 11.5 kW (48A) power to your car. Compatible with every electric vehicle. Easily accept payments, set up charging rates, limit the station to a specific group of people, and let your customers reserve and schedule charging sessions – all in one tap, via the mobile app. With the highest uptime rate in the industry, CSE1 guarantees up to 42 miles on every hour of charging.
Cyber Charger CSE1 is a smart Level 2 electric vehicle charging solution that can be installed in private homes and commercial businesses. Designed to comply with the most important UL EV-related certifications, this single-integrated solution has multiple features that make it reliable, easy to use, and cost-efficient.
Works with all Electric Vehicles
Cyber Charger CSE1 is compatible with all the electric vehicles in the market. Whether you have Tesla, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Ford, VW, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Honda Kia, Hyundai, Lucid, Polestar, Rivian, Volvo, NIO, you name it.
Cyber Charger CSE1 is also ETL listed with a type 3 enclosure, rated for both indoor and outdoor installations with water and dust resistance capabilities, making it possible to install the CSE1 virtually anywhere in two mounting installation options:
Designed to be a perfect match for in-house requirements, Cyber Charger can be easily installed and mounted to garage walls. Moreover, its compact size minimizes space occupation and its rounded sleek design makes it a great addition to your house.
On the other hand, open public spaces like parking lots or carports for multi-dwelling properties can also make use of the CSE1 through a single and dual-mounted pedestal option made of Q235 galvanized steel.
This option allows you to install the CSE1 regardless of the presence of a wall structure and allows arranging the EV charging station layouts as desired by the designer or property owner.
Easy To Use
Intuitive and easy to operate, Cyber Charger integrates a status indication LED light that signals when the EV charging station is ready to start charging and when it is already charging following a simple color-coding as
Blue Light – Standby mode – Indicates CSE1 is ready to connect a vehicle
Flashing Green Light – Charging – After connecting the EV, indicates the vehicle is getting charged.
Constant Green Light – Waiting for Charging – Indicates the vehicle has been completely charged.
Simply plug the charging connector into the vehicle-charging inlet, Scan the QR Code on the EV Charger and it will start charging your EV. Once it is completely charged, simply press the button on the connector and disconnect your vehicle. That’s it!
Manage your EV Charger from anywhere
Thanks to the Wi-Fi, 4G or LAN internet connection capabilities and the integration with AmpUp, the CSE1 is equipped with a complete energy monitoring solution that can be accessed remotely via a mobile app.
This monitoring capability allows the user to
- View real-time analytics.
- Receive monthly reports on performance.
- Set up pricing for your charge station and obtain revenue for it.
- Perform load management to set the maximum energy amount that can come out of an EV charger in a specific time.
- Manage multiple EV charging stations in different locations.
In addition, AmpUp connects the EV charging station owner to the EV user, who will be able to
- Easily find your EV station in the AmpUp map app
- Set charging times
- Estimate energy consumption during that time
- Find out how much extra mileage will be added to the electric vehicle.
- Pay via credit/debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
Moreover, something that makes the Cyber Charger a unique EV charger is that, unlike other EV chargers, the CSE1 has already been pre-commissioned to work with AmpUp. This major step makes the installation process much easier and particularly faster than any other EV charger out there in the market.
Reliable and Safe EV Charging station
The CSE1 engineering design and manufacturing process ensures a high-quality EV charger intended to last many years and to provide one of the highest reliability rates in the market with up to 96.8% uptime rate. This means your EV charger station will be available whenever your users need it.
Cyber EV Charger CSE1 is ETL listed for electrical safety, NEMA Type 3 rated for both indoor and outdoor installations with water and dust resistance capabilities.
By using cutting-edge radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology and the AmpUp, you can limit the use of the EV charger to a specific group of people, whether it is for employees, members of an organization or customers. This makes it perfect for applications in public buildings such as hospitals, offices, and hotels, where many people can have access to the EV station, but only a few will be able to use it.
Opportunities for Passive Income
Weight: 56 lbs
Dimensions: 63 in x 14 in x 20 in
Cable: 18-foot SAE J1772 standard plug
Output Power: up to 48A, 11.5 kw
OCPP 1.6J and OpenADR 2.0b compliant
ENERGY STAR certified
Residential and Commercial Applications
Enjoy the benefits of EV charging from the comfort of your home, whether that is for your garage or multi-dwelling apartments.
- Faster charge rate than your Level 1 charger.
- Peace of mind charging in the safety of your home.
- Optimize your time by charging your vehicle while you sleep.
- Increase your property value.
On the other hand, if you run a business, enable your parking lot with EV charging capabilities to
- Draw new customers who will stay longer
- Keep your green friendly employees happy.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Generate additional revenue by selling electricity to customers.
- Put your business on the map by adding your EV charging stations to a map application online.
- Get ahead of the competition by installing EV charging stations. As the EV market grows, more people will start considering EV ready businesses over commercial buildings with no EV charging stations.
Commercial applications include
- Apartment Complexes and Condos
- Local government offices
- Car dealerships
- Small local stores
- Large supermarkets stores
- Office buildings
- Schools and Universities
- Public parking lots
- Convention and Entertainment Centers
- And much more!
The benefits are right there! The choice is yours to make.
Shipping & Returns